We want you to be able to relax and focus on your time at worship, knowing that your child is having fun and learning in a safe and secure environment. Our Infant/Toddler Nursery is for children infant to 5 years old. We provide a friendly, safe and clean environment for young children so they may experience the love of Christ from the staff caring for them; to give parents confidence that their children are being cared for by loving and trustworthy caregivers. We believe every child can experience the wonderful love of God through the nursery ministry. Please be sure to review our new COVID-Safety Procedures and Guidelines before visiting.
SUMC Nursery Attendant
SUMC Nursery Attendant
WELCOME NEW NURSERY ATTENDANT, LYNN!
Please welcome Lynn Nickels as our New Nursery Attendant. Lynn will be working with Angie Brish as the two of them supervise infants / toddlers in the nursery. Lynn is a member here at Salem UMC and is also Angie’s mother. Lynn has helped Pastor Warner as a Confirmation Camp Counselor in the past, and she is involved in many other activities here at church. We are happy to have Lynn join us
INFANT/ TODDLER NURSERY REOPENING
The nursery will be available for children (infant through 5 years old) during our entire Sunday morning worship schedule 8:30 am through conclusion of 10:45 am worship. Lynn, Angie, and other volunteers will be doing a thorough cleaning of the nursery prior to reopening. If you can, any extra help is appreciated! Please contact Pastor Warner if you can volunteer to help us reset, clean, and prepare to reopen the nursery.
INFANT/TODDLER NURSERY GUIDELINES
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy atmosphere for all children who use the church’s nursery. Please abide by the following guidelines:
- The nursery will be cleaned and sanitized following each worship service
- Please stay home if you are sick. Parents should not bring a sick child to the nursery. Children will not be admitted if they are sick.
- Masks are required. Parents/Guardians must wear a mask when dropping off their child. All children age 2 and over are required to wear a mask. Nursery Attendants will wear a mask at all times
- Children will be signed in and out by their parents/guardian.
- The nursery is for children ages infant through 5 years old