We want you to be able to relax and focus on your time at worship, knowing that your child is having fun and learning in a safe and secure environment. Our Infant/Toddler Nursery is for children infant to 5 years old. We provide a friendly, safe and clean environment for young children so they may experience the love of Christ from the staff caring for them; to give parents confidence that their children are being cared for by loving and trustworthy caregivers. We believe every child can experience the wonderful love of God through the nursery ministry. Please be sure to review our new COVID-Safety Procedures and Guidelines before visiting.
INFANT/ TODDLER NURSERY REOPENING
The nursery will be available for children (infant through 5 years old) during our entire Sunday morning worship schedule 8:30 am through conclusion of 10:45 am worship. Our staff and volunteers completed a thorough cleaning of the nursery prior to reopening. We continue to wipe down surfaces and maintain a healthy and safe environment. We ask that you respect all the following guidelines when dropping your child off at our nursery. Thank you!
INFANT/TODDLER NURSERY GUIDELINES
- The nursery will be cleaned and sanitized following each service
- Please stay home if you are sick. Whether your child has a common cold or is at risk of COVID, we recommend that any ill child stay home. We want to ensure a healthy atmosphere for all attending families. Parents should not bring a sick child to the nursery. Children will not be admitted if they are visibly sick.
- Masks are required. Parents/Guardians must wear a mask when dropping off their child. All children age 2 and over are required to wear a mask. Nursery Attendants will wear a mask at all times.
- Children will be signed in and out by their parents/guardian for drop off and pick up. See Nursery Attendant for sign in/out details.
- The nursery is for children ages infant through 5 years old. Special requirements for older children / other exceptions should be reviewed prior to drop off with the office and nursery attendants.
SUMC Nursery Attendant
SUMC Nursery Attendant
WELCOME NEW NURSERY ATTENDANT, LYNN!
Please welcome Lynn Nickels as our New Nursery Attendant. Lynn will be working with Angie Brish as the two of them supervise infants / toddlers in the nursery. Lynn is a member here at Salem UMC and is also Angie’s mother. Lynn has helped Pastor Warner as a Confirmation Camp Counselor in the past, and she is involved in many other activities here at church. We are happy to have Lynn join us